On April 4, vote "Yes" on District 200, West Chicago High School District 94, and Benjamin District 25 Referenda. Read out Our Letter of Support. Vote Early.
We regret that the audio quality of the video for the Wheaton City Council Forum was not good enough for the City of Wheaton to post it.
What's New? Learn More
- Timely Announcements and Reports
Calendar of Events: 2016-2017 Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members. Please join us at the Wheaton Park District Community Center at 1777 S. Blanchard Road, Wheaton unless another location is noted on the calendar. We will be conducting League business in the first 10 minutes of each meeting.
Board meetings will be at 7:00 PM at Gary United Methodist Church, 224 N. Main St., Wheaton, IL
The Voter and Supporters Learn More
- The Voter is the Wheaton League's monthly newsletter.
Each Voter has a list of our supporters.
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How to register to vote? ...and more
Political Directory Learn More
- Who represents you? How can you contact your representatives?
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? Who are our board members? What are our activities for voter education, action and advocacy? What are our vision, beliefs, & intentions, and policies? What is our history?
Programs Learn More
- What are the programs and positions of the League?
Proposed Concurrence on Consolidation Learn More
- Proposed Concurrence with LWV of New York position on Consolidation of Government Units.
Charter Schools Position Update Study Learn More
- LWVIL Charter Schools Position Update
Action Learn More
- What issues concern the Wheaton League? What will we take action on?
Join the League Form Learn More
- Pay Online or by Check
Support the League Learn More
- Donation Form
The Marget Hamilton Award Learn More
- The Marget Hamilton Award honors an exceptional member of the Wheaton LWV.
LWV Book Club Learn More
- Join the Book Club for our Members
Contact Us Learn More
- Important contacts and instuctions for updating member contact information.